David Q Rosen
- tv spots. i direct them. many of them have children in them. no one gets hurt...usually
- small camera + wide lens = photo nirvana
- long time commercial film maker, gearhead, real estate sherpa, photography freak
- my obsession over things with wheels and motors. blogging, buying, selling.
- real estate sherpa making it fun and painless to buy, sell and invest. residential, commercial, interplanetary - well maybe not interplanetary.
A little about David:
after early days in production and some real success as an directors agent, i opened my own commercial studio (chicago story) and spent a nice chunk of years as a well regarded executive producer before turning to directing. more that twenty years and 500 spots later i’ve had my share of acclaim for my casting and performances before the beginning of my passion for the new media landscape and a stint in the consultant world. ugh. today i split my time between directing, photography, my obsession with motors and wheels plus my new excitement for real estate adventures with dreamtown chicago.